Thursday, March 5, 2009

Saving All My Kisses for You

Since I'm been talking so much trash about the men I'm meeting (and am obviously NO closer to finding love), I thought I would give you all some kisses! We'll go back to The Chocolate Fetish tomorrow.





I am still LOVING the white chocolate raspberry Kisses - and get this - I didn't even know there was milk chocolate in the middle! What a savvy reviewer I am! They are actually milk chocolate wrapped in white chocolate hugged by raspberry. I should have performed an autopsy. Everything comes out in the autopsy.


Check these Kisses out - are they trying to be healthy?





These are not so good. I like vanilla yogurt. I like Hershey's Kisses. I do not like them together. Bleech. Here's the autopsy:

They look much better than they taste. Get the raspberry/milk/white combo - it rocks! Pass on the yogurt.

But the yogurt foil design is gorgeous - it has a light taupe striping - very cool and elegant. It would make a kickin' dress or sweet wallpaper. It really is a great design.

Just goes to show you can't judge a candy by its wrapper. (Ditto for men.)

No comments: