(CBS/AP) Authorities say a man has died after falling into a vat of melted chocolate in a New Jersey processing plant. A spokesman for the Camden County Prosecutor's Office says the 29-year-old temporary worker at Cocoa Services Inc. plant fell after a blade used to mix raw chocolate hit him. The man's name has not been released.
And I think I have problems? Can you imagine? Only a temp and only 29 years only.
Chocolate is unpredictable. Chocolate is scary. Chocolate is weird. Chocolate can kill you.
And I thought it was just nougat we had to worry about.