Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quick Candy Expo Update

Hi Gang!  Just a quick post - I am totally smoked after a LONG day at the Expo (we started at 7:30 am and I got back to the Hilton at 6:00 pm).  I'll give you more details, but today I:

tried Le Whif - the chocolate you inhale
tasted cocoa butter and cocoa liquor - outside of chocolate - very cool (not good, but cool)
participated in a chocolate tasting
dipped chocolate covered cookie dough in an enrober
ate a Peanut Butter Snickers (OMG!)
saw my buddies from Walkers Shortbread - what a great company!
saw the Turtles mascot, Garfield, the Jelly Belly mascot and a weird French candy company mascot.  Oui!
ate whole wheat Pringles
met the publisher of Dessert Professional Magazine, a writer for the LA Times, and Mr. Tom Joyce (a Vice President at Hershey) gave me a Reese's Mini!

I LOVE NCA and Candy Expo!!!

No comments: