Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm Not Dead Yet!

Sorry, gang!  I had six speaking engagements this week and have been CRAZY busy!!  And I've been trying to get enough work done so I can be out of the office next week for CANDY EXPO!!!!  Okay, officially the Sweets and Snacks Expo.

I'm going to take as many pics as they'll let me and here are some of the new things I'll get to see (and share with you all):

Tabasco Truffles
Bubble Chocolate
Chococones
York Peppermint Pretzel Sandwich Dips
Clark Bar Dark
Reese's Minis
Pop Rocks Chocolate (GLAACK!)
Butterfingers Snackrz
Campfire Marshmallow Zebras
Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Peeps (oh dear God)
And a whole lot more!!

I'm also going to several keynote sessions - one that discusses all the latest products, one that talks about the psyche of the candy shopper, one on chocolate (yay!), and one featuring Marc Summers from Food Network's Unwrapped.  You'll get all the details.

There are almost 500 exhibitors!  The show is as big as 10 football fields!  OMG!  What a beautiful dream!

So hang in there - it will be worth it!!

No comments: