Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Quick Kiss

I'm a sucker for Hershey's Kisses. I love all the great flavors, love the shape, love the wrappers. So I'm always excited to see the new flavors. This one isn't new (I reviewed it last year):







Still a solid choice. I stand by last year's comments. There's also a really good looking cookie recipe on the back of the package.



These I haven't had before:




The dark chocolate is a nice offset to the mint. No candy chunks as in the peppermint ones and not as sweet with the dark chocolate. More sophisticated. And pretty darn good, I might add. No Lindor Truffle, mind you, but good.


And these I hadn't seen either:




Wow!! Yum!!! I didn't think I would like these at all (not a big fan of whiskey), but they are really good! Once again, I have no idea what I'm going to really like until I try it. I hope this won't interact with my Percocet.....

More on whiskey, rum and liqueur tomorrow! Woowee!!

5 comments:

Jeanna said...

Hey, I love your enthusiasm, just gave you a shout out on my candy blog. Great coverage of the Christmas treats.

diane said...

I can't wait to see the review on liquor ;) & be sure to let us know if there is any reaction with the Percocet. lol (just imagining your possible reaction -had one myself) you really will be the life of the party :) & just think what stories could be told...

Denise Ryan said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! No reaction - too bad! But wait till you see our trip to Walmart pictures! Woohoo!!

Denise Ryan said...

Diane - you'll have to tell me your story next time I see you!!

Denise Ryan said...

jMo - thanks for the comment and the shout out on your blog!! I love the review of Hall Refresh - hilarious!!!!