Monday, March 28, 2011

Chocolate Contest Winner!!!

Thanks to everyone for their great entries!  You all did a super job of celebrating Chocolate Week!  I celebrated by consuming WAY more than my share of Reese's eggs and chocolate dipped Easter shortbread cookies from Target (I reviewed them last year and they are back again!). 

I choose the winner the way the National Confectioners Association suggested - a random drawing.  I couldn't think of a better way - the stories were great - but the recipes were great too and how can you compare the two?  And Cheryl is a chocolate hero - spreading the word to her students.  Check out all the comments to see the terrific stories posted.  And there were a few of you who have been long time readers - argh!!!  How to choose?  So the random drawing it had to be.  I put all the entrant's names in a bowl and had my sweetheart draw one out.  And the winner is.........

Kiddocare!!!!

Woohoo!  I'll be sending her address to the NCA and they'll send her chocolate package out to her.  Thanks to all of you for taking the time to enter and for helping us celebrate Chocolate Week!  And thanks so much for sharing!!!!

No comments: