Friday, February 25, 2011

Set Our Chocolate Free!

Ah - my dear readers, I was contacted my a new friend and asked to share this with you.  Take a look and see what you think.  I can only guess that the government wants to save us from eating the toys inside the egg and killing ourselves:
 
 
wp.me
Kindereggs are considered contraband in the United States. Yes, the little, delicious chocolate egg with the cool toys in the middle are illegal. The insanity of it all! With this blog, we are dedicated to reversing this law and providing American children with the joy that millions of childr
 
Now lets put this in perspective.  You can buy a gun, but you can't buy this chocolate egg.  Seriously?
 
I say let us make our own choices.  I signed the petition - I think that officially makes me a chocolate subversive.  I feel cooler already.
 
Set our chocolate free!!!
 
 

No comments: